SAIPH can be moved to another computer by using online or offline deactivation on the computer it is installed on and then activating the license on the new computer.
The simplest way is to perform online deactivation. This can be performed by clicking the Deactivate button on the Online Activation Tab.
The License Information screen will show whether the license has successfully been deactivated. If online deactivation does not work then offline deactivation should be used. To do this:
1. Click the deactivate button on the Offline Deactivation Tab (This will generate a Verification Code on License Information screen),
2. Copy the Verification Code to the clipboard,
3. Go to the self help site (a link can be found on the Orion website),
4. Click Deactivate License,
5. Paste in the Activation Key,
6. Paste in your computer Id (User Identifier in SAIPH on offline activation tab),
7. Paste in the Verification Code,
8. Click Deactivate.